We would love to welcome you to KCCC.
We recommend taking a tour of our amazing centre and placing your child on the waitlist as early as possible.
We have two separate waitlist applications; an online application for Long Day Care bookings, and a paper-based application for our Kindergarten program.
To register for our Long Day Care waitlist, please complete these steps:
- Create an account at MyWaitlist.com.au and complete an online enrolment form for your child.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate or suitable evidence of the child’s birth date to our Enrolment Officer.
- Pay a $25 application fee per child, per application. This is non-refundable and covers administration costs. Payment of the application fee can be made by Direct Deposit into our bank account: Bank Australia, BSB: 313-140, Account Number: 23190863
MyWaitlist gives you access to make bookings and complete an online enrolment form for your child, You will be able to:
- Easily manage your booking enquiries
- Request changes to days your child is booked in for
- Easily provide detailed information about your child such as medical information, diet requirements, emergency contacts and more.
- Offers of upcoming vacancies will be emailed to families, so we recommend keeping an eye out for any notifications.
To register for our Kindergarten waitlist application, please:
- Contact us directly at email@example.com to request the application form, and provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate or suitable evidence of the child’s birth date to our Enrolment Officer.
- Complete the application form and return either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via post or in person at 81b Altona Street, Kensington VIC 3031.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Megan Newton, Enrolment Officer at email@example.com or on 9376 4565.