In some rooms there is immediate availability for certain days, however availability of places varies widely. Available places will be offered to families who are registered on our waitlist. When a place becomes available families are notified via email and with a follow up phone call.
To access our waitlist please:
- Register through QK Enrol.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate or suitable evidence of the child’s birth date to our Enrolment Officer.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This is non-refundable and covers administration costs. Payment of the application fee can be made by:
- Direct Deposit into our bank account: MECU Bank BSB: 313-140 Account Number: 23190863
- Cheque or mail order made out to Kensington Community Children’s Co-operative
QK Enrol gives you access to make bookings and complete an online enrolment form for your child, all within a parent portal called My Family Lounge. In My Family Lounge, you will be able to:
- Easily manage your booking enquiries
- Request changes to days your child is booked in for
- Easily provide detailed information about your child such as medical information, diet requirements, emergency contacts and more.
- Offers of upcoming vacancies will be emailed to families, so we recommend keeping an eye out for any notifications.
For a better understanding of how My Family Lounge works, please view the video.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Megan Newton, Enrolment Officer at email@example.com or on 9376 4565.