Long DaycareUp to 5 days per week
Weekly Fee: $590.00
Daily Fee: $123.00
Sessional Kindergarten3 sessions per week
Term Fee: $500.00
Annual Fee: $2000.00
Integrated Kindergarten3 days per week
Weekly Fee: $523.00
Daily Fee: $123.00
If you have any questions about our amazing centre, please do not hesitate to contact us.
03 9376 4565
Rebates & Benefits
Child Care Benefit (CCB)
Child Care Benefit is a Commonwealth Government payment to help families who use either approved or registered childcare services. KCCC is an approved childcare service.
Child Care Benefit is available for families whose income meets the eligibility criteria. Families can apply for Child Care Benefit at any Centrelink office. Further information on family’s entitlements under the Child Care Benefit Scheme can be obtained by contacting your nearest Centrelink office or visiting the Centrelink site.
Child Care Rebate (CCR)
Child Care Rebate (CCR) covers 50% of out of pocket expenses up to $7,500 per child per financial year. This is available to all families who have working or studying parents and is not means tested.
Families are encouraged to contact Family Assistance Office and/or the Australian Taxation Office directly in relation to their entitlement to these benefits. More information is available online at Centrelink.
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (KFS)
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (KFS) is a Victorian government subsidy paid directly to the funded service to enable eligible families to attend a funded sessional kindergarten program at no cost (or minimal cost) to promote participation. Eligible families include those that hold a Health Care Card.
For more information please visit the Victorian government website.
Jobs, Education and Training Child Care Fee Assistance (JET)
Parents undertaking an approved activity and receiving allowances or payments such as the Parenting Payment, Carer Payment, Widow Allowance and Newstart may be eligible for help with the cost of childcare. For more information visit the Department of Human Services.
Fees are compulsory and necessary to meet services costs to operate. A statement of fees and charges for Long Daycare, Integrated Long Daycare and Sessional Kindergarten will be provided to families on enrolment.
Fees include meals and nappies.
Fees are payable for all days children are enrolled, including days of absence due to illness, family holidays, public holidays or other days off.
Other charges levied by Kensington Community Children’s Co-operative Ltd are included on the Statement of Fees and Charges. These include:
- Application Wait List fee: This payment places a child on the wait list at the service.
- Late collection charge: The Board reserves the right to implement a late collection charge when parents/guardians are frequently late in collecting a child from the service. This charge will be set at a level determined by the Board.
- Kindergarten Sessional fee deposit: This payment secures a child’s place at the service and is payable on acceptance of the kindergarten enrolment. The deposit is retained as part payment on term fees. Families eligible for the Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (see below) are not required to pay the deposit. Families experiencing hardship should also discuss any difficulties with the service.
- Non-refundable Cooperative Members levy: This levy is retained by the service and is included in the total fees charged by the service.
Invoices are emailed fortnightly for the Long Daycare Program and Integrated Kindergarten and Long Daycare Program. Invoices are emailed prior to each term for Sessional Kindergarten.
- Families are required to pay direct debit via EziDebit.
- Fees are due two weeks in advance upon enrolment.
- The policy of payment in advance is in place to avoid any overdue or debt collection fees.
- Copies of these Enrolment Conditions are available for your records upon request.
Parent or guardians experiencing difficulty in paying fees are requested to contact the Management Accountant to discuss options. The Privacy and Confidentiality Policy of the service will be complied with at all times in relation to a family’s financial and personal circumstances.