4 year old kindergarten $580 per term
3 year old kindergarten $195 per term
$141.50 per day x 3 days
If you have any questions about our amazing centre, please do not hesitate to contact us.
03 9376 4565
Rebates & Benefits
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is a Commonwealth Government payment to assist families with their child care fees. It is a single means-tested subsidy that is generally paid directly to the service and passed on as a fee reduction.
Families are encouraged to contact Centrelink directly in relation to their entitlement to these benefits. More information is available online at Centrelink.
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (KFS)
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (KFS) is a Victorian government subsidy paid directly to the funded service to enable eligible families to attend a funded sessional kindergarten program at no cost (or minimal cost) to promote participation. Eligible families include those that hold a Health Care Card.
For more information please visit the Victorian government website.
Fees are compulsory and necessary to meet services costs to operate. A statement of fees and charges for Long Daycare, Integrated Long Daycare and Sessional Kindergarten will be provided to families on enrolment.
Fees include meals and nappies.
Fees are payable for all days children are enrolled, including days of absence due to illness, family holidays, public holidays or other days off.
Other charges levied by Kensington Community Children’s Co-operative Ltd are included on the Statement of Fees and Charges. These include:
- Application Wait List fee: This payment places a child on the wait list at the service.
- Late collection charge: The Board reserves the right to implement a late collection charge when parents/guardians are frequently late in collecting a child from the service. This charge will be set at a level determined by the Board.
- Kindergarten Sessional fee deposit: This payment secures a child’s place at the service and is payable on acceptance of the kindergarten enrolment. The deposit is retained as part payment on term fees. Families eligible for the Kindergarten Fee Subsidy (see below) are not required to pay the deposit. Families experiencing hardship should also discuss any difficulties with the service.
- Non-refundable Cooperative Members levy: This levy is retained by the service and is included in the total fees charged by the service.
Invoices are emailed fortnightly for the Long Daycare Program and Integrated Kindergarten and Long Daycare Program. Invoices are emailed prior to each term for Sessional Kindergarten.
- Families are required to pay direct debit via EziDebit.
- Fees are due two weeks in advance upon enrolment.
- The policy of payment in advance is in place to avoid any overdue or debt collection fees.
- Copies of these Enrolment Conditions are available for your records upon request.
Parent or guardians experiencing difficulty in paying fees are requested to contact us at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options. The Privacy and Confidentiality Policy of the service will be complied with at all times in relation to a family’s financial and personal circumstances.