We would love to welcome you to KCCC.
We recommend taking a tour of our amazing centre and placing your child on the waitlist as early as possible.
If you would like to register your interest in a place, please:
- Complete step 1 of the Online Enrolment Form at My Family Lounge.
- Complete the required online enrolment documents by clicking on each link
- Return completed documents to the enrolment officer at the email address below
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate or suitable evidence of the child’s birth date to our Enrollment Officer.
- Under the Public Health Wellbeing Act 2008 early childhood education and care services cannot enrol a child unless the parent/guardian has provided acceptable immunisation documentation.
- Complying with the ‘No jab, no play’ law for the child to be enrolled at Kensington Community Children’s Cooperative providing an immunisation statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register as evidence of full age-appropriate immunisation
- Providing an immunisation statement to be dated within two months of the child’s intended start
- Where a child is on an immunisation catch-up schedule, ensuring that the child’s immunisations are updated in line with the schedule and providing acceptable immunisation documentation to the service.
- For more information on the ‘No Jab, No Play’ legislation online version nojabnoplay
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and covers administration costs. Payment of the application fee can be made by:
- Direct deposit to our MECU Bank account: BSB: 313-140, Account Number: 23190863
- Cheque or mail order made out to Kensington Community Children’s Co-operative
Please note that completing the online enrolment does not guarantee a place.
For a better understanding of how My Family Lounge works, view the video.
Should you have any further questions, contact Megan Newton, Enrolment Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9376 4565.